Indications for Arixtra:
– Prevention of venous thromboembolic complications in patients after extensive orthopedic operations on the lower extremities, such as operations for hip fractures (including prolonged prophylaxis), knee or hip replacement.
– Prevention of venous thromboembolic complications in patients after abdominal surgery with a high risk of thromboembolic complications, for example in patients after abdominal surgery due to cancer.
– Prevention of venous thromboembolic complications in patients with a high risk of such complications due to prolonged limitation of mobility during the acute phase of the disease, such as heart failure and/or acute respiratory disorders and/or acute infectious or inflammatory diseases.
– Treatment of unstable angina or non-ST segment elevation myocardial infarction in patients not indicated for urgent (<120 min) invasive intervention
– Treatment of ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in patients being treated with thrombolytics or in those who have not initially received other forms of reperfusion therapy.
– Treatment of acute deep vein thrombosis, treatment of acute pulmonary embolism.
Active ingredient: fondaparinux sodium
2.5 Mg/0.5 Ml, 7.5 Mg/0.6 Ml