Diprospan injection is intended for :
– Diseases of the musculoskeletal system and soft tissues, incl. rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, bursitis, ankylosing spondylitis, epicondylitis, coccydynia, torticollis, ganglion cyst, fasciitis.
– Allergic diseases, incl. bronchial asthma, hay fever (hay fever), allergic bronchitis, seasonal or year-round rhinitis, drug allergies, serum sickness, reactions to insect bites.
– Dermatological diseases, incl. atopic dermatitis, coin-shaped eczema, neurodermatitis, contact dermatitis, severe photodermatitis, urticaria, lichen planus, alopecia areata, discoid lupus erythematosus, psoriasis, keloid scars, pemphigus vulgaris, cystic acne.
– Systemic connective tissue diseases, including systemic lupus erythematosus, scleroderma, dermatomyositis, periarteritis nodosa.
– Hemoblastoses (palliative therapy for leukemia and lymphomas in adults; acute leukemia in children).
– Primary or secondary insufficiency of the adrenal cortex (with mandatory simultaneous use of mineralocorticosteroids).
– Other diseases and pathological conditions requiring systemic GCS therapy (adrenogenital syndrome, regional ileitis, pathological changes in the blood if GCS is necessary).
Active ingredient: betamethasone sodium phosphate 2.63 mg (equivalent to 2 mg betamethasone), betamethasone dipropionate 6.43 mg (equivalent to 5 mg betamethasone);